Ugh, It's Monday Roll Call

bvohl
on 10/31/11 1:03 am
Good Morning Liz and PA!!

Liz, sorry to hear that you don't have power! Hopefully it will be back on before they say!!

Ida, SO proud of you and all that you are accomplishing through all the other complications in your life and house!

Today I am only working one job so I can get home to go trick or treating with Dee. She is going to be a ballerina! I will try and post pictures tomorrow!! We will be going with our friends and their kids, it is a tradition! I am picking up pizza for dinner to make it easy on all of us!

We are having a literacy celebration( aka Halloween). We are supposed to be dressed as a character from our favorite book. I picked the Music Teacher from the Black Lagoon, I know it's a stretch but I think I can pull it off! LOL!!!

Have a great day!
Love to all, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

steffihope
on 10/31/11 3:09 am - Philadelphia, PA
 The Music Teacher from the Black Lagoon....bahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thanks for a good giggle today.  I totally needed it!  And as an aside - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Black Lagoon series! :)
Patricia R.
on 10/31/11 2:18 am - Perry, MI
 Good Afternoon Liz and PA,
Sorry I am late.  I went to get blood work done, and to take a friend for a shot in her back,  My family took me out to dinner last night, for my birthday tomorrow.  We all have plans tomorrow evening.  I chose Panera, and got the Greek salad, which I barely finished.

Today I am hanging out with a friend, and working on Izzy's bedspread, which is officially now too big to carry around.  So, for carrying around to waiting rooms and meetings, I will be taking the Special Olympic scarves to work on.

Hope all are well.

Huggles,
Trish

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 10/31/11 3:46 am
Trisha, can you remind me when the scarves need to be complete for Special Olympics?
lynnc99
on 10/31/11 3:47 am
Trisha? Sorry, that was a word completer thing!
Patricia R.
on 10/31/11 4:56 am - Perry, MI
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lynnc99
on 10/31/11 8:10 am
Thank you Trish! I saved the website. Since the due date isn't till Feb, I can do some starting after Christmas and get them in. I love Special Olympics!
lynnc99
on 10/31/11 3:55 am
 Hi everyone...there is a lot going on around PA for sure. We were fortunate to keep our power on. I had to drive home from center city in the messy weather Saturday and immediately shoveled the snow and spread salt. Mike had to go to Arizona to be with family - his stepmom is near the end of her life with ALS and it is a very difficult situation. Anyway, I was determined to keep up with the snow no matter what and avoid driveway or car problems. 

I then came in, only to discover a stopped up toilet. It took a full day of repeated efforts with the plunger...not constantly, just maybe a dozen different tries....to get it cleared. So I figure I saved about $75 on a plumber there. Maybe I'll buy something to celebrate! (not necessarily a $75 something....)

My blogging efforts continue and I welcome you to stop by and visit...my last piece was called "Not now, I'm busy!" as well as one on great first lines from favorite books. The address is: www.thequalityoftheday.wordpress.com.

The reduced work schedule feels good, I admit. Mike commented last week that I seemed to be in better balance. That's the goal. I feel more like my old self in many ways...more able to fit some of the little joys into life.  Good things all around!m

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views